We are seeking guests to interview on our show. If you would like to discuss an upcoming release, a series you’ve written, or any subject related to LGBTQ crime fiction, please share your ideas with us. Remember, on our show crime is prime. While there are many great novels that include romance and sex, the primary focus of the story must be on the crime.
If your novel is romance with a mystery theme, we suggest you contact the excellent Big Gay Fiction Podcast.
Scheduling is easy using the calendar view below. Available interview days are in GREEN . All you have to do is click on the date you want and fill out the form. You’ll later be notified if your booking is confirmed.
Interviews are generally recorded at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Sundays, though let us know if you’d like us to make special accommodations. Other days or times can usually be arranged. Episodes air the following Thursday.
Technical requirements (Windows/Mac):
- Headset with microphone to connect to computer. If possible, use a microphone with noise canceling to minimize computer and room ambient noise.
- A quiet space from which to record
- Internet broadband connection
- Because of its clean recording and ease of use, I use Zoom for interviews. It’s free to you and can be downloaded at Zoom.us
- Please be clear in the form below your topic.
- If you will be promoting a novel, an ARC may be required to ensure it fits our shows format.
- Brad will contact you before the show to discuss the details of your topic.